When it comes to checking grammatical mistakes like punctuation, spelling, and sentences, Grammarly comes to mind. It is one of the best tools for detecting grammar errors, re-correcting them, and providing Grammarly support. It is a free tool for basic use, but for full-sentence rewrites, tone suggestions, citations, and deep checking, you need to pay for the subscription. The monthly Grammarly subscription costs $25 and charges $180 annually. If you don’t want, you can cancel Grammarly free trial when you download the app. The best part is that if you cancel Grammarly on phone, it will be automatically canceled from your laptop. So, if you have questions like how to cancel Grammarly subscription, this article is for you.
How to Cancel Grammarly Subscription
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to cancel Grammarly subscription in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
What is Grammarly Subscription Price?
If you want to buy, the Grammarly subscription price is:
- $25 per month
- $60 quarterly
- $144 annually
It also varies by seat; for example,
- 3-9 seats are $180
- 10-49 seats are $174
- 50-149 seats are $150
So you have to select as per your needs and requirements, and you can share the subscription with others as well, and they don’t need to pay anything.
Also Read: What does Mobile Only Price Mean on Booking.com?
Can I Cancel Grammarly Subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your Grammarly subscription whenever you want; it is totally up to you. You will see the option to cancel your subscription at the bottom of your screen, and you can do so with a single click.
Can I Cancel and Get Grammarly Subscription Refund?
Yes, you can cancel and get a Grammarly subscription refund, but only if you cancel at the beginning of the month. If you cancel your subscription at the end of the month, you will not get a refund.
How to Cancel Grammarly Subscription?
Following are the steps to cancel Grammarly subscription:
1. Visit the Grammarly website on your browser.
Note: Sign in to your account before following the upcoming steps.
2. Then, click on Account from the left pane.
3. After that, click on Subscription.
4. Scroll down and click on CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
5. Then, click on YES, CONTINUE.
6. Select the desired reason why you are canceling and click on CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
Also Read: How to Cancel Duolingo Plus
How to Cancel Grammarly Free Trial?
Read and follow the steps mentioned above to cancel Grammarly free trial and downgrade the account to the free version.
How to Cancel Grammarly on Phone?
Following are the steps to cancel Grammarly on phone:
1. Navigate to the Grammarly website on your phone browser and Log in to your account.
2. Tap on the hamburger menu icon > Subscription.
3. Tap on Cancel Subscription > Yes, continue.
4. Lastly, select the desired cancellation reason and tap on Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Grammarly Subscription on iPhone?
Following are the steps to cancel Grammarly subscription on an iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your Apple ID.
3. Now, tap on Subscription.
4. Locate and tap on the Grammarly subscription to cancel it.
5. Then, tap on Cancel Subscription.
Also Read: Top 26 Best Grammarly Alternatives
How to Cancel Grammarly Subscription and Get Refund?
Following are the steps through which you can cancel Grammarly subscription and get a refund:
1. Visit the Grammarly Support page on your browser.
2. Then, click on the Billing and subscription option.
3. After that, click on the I’d like to request a refund option.
4. Enter all the bank and payment details.
5. Now, click on Submit to apply to get a refund.
Also Read: How to Cancel YouTube Premium Free Trial
How to Contact Grammarly Support?
Following are the steps through which you can get Grammarly support:
1. Go to the Grammarly website on your PC/laptop browser.
2. Then, click on Support from the left pane.
3. Enter the desired problem you’re having in the search box.
4. Click on a suitable article to get the solution.
We hope that you learned about how to cancel Grammarly subscription. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.