The Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a retirement savings scheme that is managed by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). It is a mandatory contribution for all salaried employees in India. The EPF amount is credited to the employee’s account after the employer has made the necessary contributions. The amount is then available for withdrawal after the employee has completed the required number of years of service. In this article, we will discuss how many days it will take to get the PF amount after approval in 2018.
How Many Days Will it Take to Get PF Amount After Approval in 2018
The amount of time it takes to receive your PF amount after approval in 2018 will depend on the specific circumstances of your case. Generally, it can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks for the amount to be released.
This is the most common question that, in how many days PF amount get credited? In most cases, PF amount will credit into the bank account of the EPF member within 10-30 days. The time taken for PF credit will vary for offline claims and online claims. EPF withdrawal time for offline claims is 15-30 days and for online claims, it is 10-15 days.
How many days will it take to get pf amount after approval: Minimum 10 Days & Maximum 30 Days
PF Withdrawal Processing time and Procedure
- Generally, EPF members who apply for PF claim which may be form 19 or 10C or 31 or 13 can check their claim status online at EPF claim status portal after 2-3 days from the date of applying claim.
- After 2-3 days the claim status will be shown as under process, i.e your claim application is received to EPF office.
- Now for online claims in next 3-7 days, the claim status will be shown as settled and payment sent via NEFT. If your claim is rejected then the status will be shown as rejected.
- For offline claims in next 10-15 days, the claim status will be shown as settled and payment sent via NEFT and if it is rejected then claim status will be shown as rejected.
- Once the PF claim status shows settled then in next 2-3 days your PF amount will credit into your bank account. These are the common steps involved in PF withdrawal process and processing time for PF withdrawal time is 10-15 days for online claims and 15-30 days for offline claims. But in some very rare cases, it may take more than 30 days.
Online PF withdrawal or Offline PF withdrawal Claim Which will Settle Fast
Online PF claims will settle fast when compared to offline claims, there are some cases where EPF members have got their PF amount within 3 days also. But in order to apply PF online the KYC details like Aadhar, bank account details and PAN number(For claims above 50000 Rs) have to be linked with their UAN number.
How Many Days Will it Take to Get PF Amount After Approval in 2018?
The amount of time it takes to receive your PF amount after approval in 2018 depends on a few factors. Generally, it can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks to receive your PF amount. The exact timeline will depend on the type of PF withdrawal you are making, the amount of money you are withdrawing, and the processing time of your particular PF office.
If you are making a full withdrawal of your PF amount, it can take up to 45 days for the money to be credited to your bank account. This is because the PF office needs to verify all the documents and details before releasing the funds. If you are making a partial withdrawal, it can take up to 30 days for the money to be credited to your bank account.
In addition, the processing time of your particular PF office can also affect the timeline. Some offices may take longer to process the withdrawal request than others. It is important to contact your PF office to find out the exact timeline for your particular withdrawal.
Overall, it can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks to receive your PF amount after approval in 2018. The exact timeline will depend on the type of PF withdrawal you are making, the amount of money you are withdrawing, and the processing time of your particular PF office.