Mixer, originally Beam, was a video game live-streaming platform that was later acquired by Microsoft in August 2016. Microsoft integrated Mixer into their Xbox division, and Mixer and Microsoft accounts were known to be connected by default. Microsoft automatically created a Mixer account for its users when someone broadcasted or logged in for the first time. But sometimes, users wanted to change or edit their Mixer profile picture the way they wanted. In this article, you will learn how to change Mixer avatar and change the text on your logo. Also, you will understand how to edit your Mixer profile picture and change the logo on your Mixer. Let’s get started!
How Can You Change Mixer Avatar
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to change Mixer avatar in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Note: On July 22, 2020, Microsoft officially shut down Mixer and redirected the Mixer users to the Facebook Gaming service. The steps shown in this article to change the avatar still refer to the original Mixer website. However, the Mixer website link now redirects you to the Facebook Gaming website.
How Can You Change the Shape of a Logo?
Designing a logo is a major decision as it represents you and your goals. It also needs to be edited from time to time with the new requirements. The process of editing a logo depends on which device and portal you are using. Also, the more your want to edit it, the better technical support will be needed. Let’s see the steps to edit your logo to change the shape.
1. Open the Paint 3D app on your PC or laptop.
2. Click on New > Menu > Open > Browse files.
3. Select the desired logo file from your device and click on Open to open it in Paint 3D.
4. Click on the 2D shapes tab > desired shape icon and select desired area of the logo to crop and change shape.
Note: For the demo, we have selected the circle shape.
5. Then, click on the Brushes tab > Fill icon > any color for selection of the area that is not needed in the logo to change the shape.
6. Now, click on the Magic select tab.
7. Click on Add from the right pane and select the desired area inside the shape to include it in the output image.
8. Click on Remove from the right pane and select the outside area of the desired shape to detach it from the logo.
9. Then, click on Done to go ahead.
10. Using the mouse cursor, detach the new logo shape from the rest of the image.
11. Copy or Save the new logo shape to use it anywhere you want.
Also Read: How to Make Instagram Avatar
Where Can You Edit Logo?
You can edit your logo on the Paint 3D application present on your Pc or computer. If you do not have that app, you can download it from the Microsoft Store for free.
Keep reading to learn how to change Mixer avatar.
How Can You Change the Text on Your Logo?
You can change the text from your logo with the help of the steps mentioned below.
1. Visit the Canva website on your browser.
2. Click on Sign up for free and create your new account.
3. Then, hover over the Design spotlight and click on Logo maker.
4. Click on Start designing a custom logo.
5. Click on the Uploads tab > Upload files and upload your logo to the Canva library.
6. Then, click on the uploaded logo from the left pane to bring it to the Canva editor page.
7. Double-click on the text and change it to the desired one.
8. Click on Share > Download to save the edited logo on your device.
Also Read: How to Change Folder Color in Windows 10
How Can You Change Your Avatar Profile?
Let’s see the steps to change your avatar profile on Mixer.
1. Visit the Mixer website on your browser.
Note: Make sure you are signed into your Mixer account.
2. Click on your Profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Then, click on MANAGE CHANNEL.
4. Click on the CUSTOMIZE tab from the top.
5. Click on your current avatar, as shown below.
6. From the File Upload window, select the desired avatar and click on Open.
7. Crop the selected avatar and click on UPLOAD.
How Can You Edit Your Mixer Profile Picture?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to edit and change your Mixer profile picture.
How Can You Change Mixer Avatar?
1. Navigate to the Mixer website and click on your Profile icon.
Note: Make sure you are signed into your Mixer account.
2. Click on MANAGE CHANNEL > CUSTOMIZE > current avatar.
3. Select the desired avatar and click on Open from the File Upload window.
4. Crop the selected avatar and click on UPLOAD.
Also Read: How to Change Microsoft Teams Profile Avatar
How Can You Change the Logo on Your Mixer?
Read and follow the steps mentioned above to change the logo on your Mixer account.
How Can You Change Your Profile Picture on Mixcloud?
1. Login to your Mixcloud account.
2. Click on the Profile icon > Your profile.
3. Click on Upload cover image.
4. Scroll down and click on Choose a file from the Profile Picture section.
5. Select the desired picture from your PC or laptop storage and click on Open.
6. Lastly, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save Profile Settings.
How Can You Change Your Avatar on Stream?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to change your avatar on Mixcloud stream. Read this article from the start to learn how to change Mixer avatar.
How Can You Change Your Avatar on Chrome?
Let’s see the steps to change your avatar on Chrome.
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC/laptop.
2. Click on the three-dotted icon > Settings from the right corner.
3. Click on You and Google tab > Customize your Chrome profile.
4. Scroll down and select the desired Chrome avatar from the Pick an avatar section.
Also Read: How to Change Profile Picture on Instagram
How Can You Make a Google Avatar?
You can read and follow our guide on How to Remove Google or Gmail Profile Picture? to learn the steps to change the Google avatar or profile picture.
Why Can’t You Change Your Profile Picture on Google?
You might be unable to change your profile picture on Google due to one of the following reasons:
- Your Google account’s settings are not ticked by default which means that you cannot change your photo, or it doesn’t get saved even after you change it.
- Check your device’s app settings because it can happen if all permissions are not enabled.
As we use the Mixer account with all its features, it is vital to change Mixer avatar from time to time. We hope that you learned about how to change Mixer avatar and change the text on your logo. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.