As an architect, you need to highlight your knowledge and skills related to new construction projects and alterations in your resume. If you are familiar with design software such as AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, 3DS Max, SketchUp, Illustrator, etc. Also, include these in your CV. The more skills you add, the greater your chances for employment.
Below are a few sample architect resume formats for both freshers and experienced which can be downloaded in Word formats.
Architect Freshers Resume Format 1
Architect Freshers Resume Format 2
Architect Resume for Experienced Format 1
Architect Resumes for Experienced Format 2
Career Objectives for Architects
- An architecture student with knowledge of visualization and sketching, seeking a challenging career in the field of architecture, where I can upgrade my skills and want to be a part of organizational growth.
- A B.Arch student skilled in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Illustrator seeking an exciting career in a reputed organization where I can effectively utilize my designing skills in achieving the organization’s goals.
- An Architect graduate proficient in AutoCAD & SketchUp Looking for a challenging career to design, present and supervise all sorts of projects.
Profile Summaries for Architects
- A Senior architect with over 5 years of experience in architecture and interior design. Executed a wide variety of residential and corporate projects with the highest degree of precision and professionalism.
- Architect with more than 7 years of experience in architectural work including planning, design, and supervision of construction activities. Possess excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software such as AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- An Architect with 5+ years of experience in designing buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing buildings.
- An architect with excellent drawing skills and knowledge of CAD software with over 3 years of experience in the design of several projects that guarantee quality, cost-effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
Architect Fresher Skills
- Excellent drawing
- Strong imagination
- Project management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Vendor and contractors coordination
- Client servicing
- Material selection
- Planning, drafting, and executing projects
- Knowledge of building products, services, and construction details.
- Problem-solving and details oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to budget, plan, negotiate and manage costs.
- High attention to detail.
Architect Job Responsibilities
- Develop and design conceptual programs for team members.
- Create technical drawings for commercial buildings and other structures to incorporate accurate measurements and codes, and enter data to generate 3D design models.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations according to their needs and budget
- Drawing, architectural plans using CAD software for customer management and approvals.
- Participate in coordination meetings and site inspections.
- Get involved in designing new buildings, extensions, and modifications.
- Create personalized homes based on the lifestyle of customers.
- Timely completion of the projects.
- Prepare design documents for consideration and resolution of comments.
- Ensure all plans and drawings are in compliance with specific standards, local building codes, and industry guidelines and regulations.
- Understand market conditions and adjust to the latest trends to maintain a competitive edge.
- Lead project teams and partner with other construction professionals.
- Meeting with customers and identifying their needs and requirements.
- Review the status of ongoing projects and alteration of plans.
- Accountable to the Chief Executive Architect.
- Write and submit reports, proposals, BOQ (Bills of Quantities), applications, and contracts.
- Liaison with construction professionals regarding the feasibility of potential projects.
- Work in close collaboration with a team of other professionals such as construction engineers, construction managers, surveyors, and architectural technologists.
- Ensuring MEPF (Mechanical, electrical, Plumbing, and Fire designs) coordination with construction.
- Maintenance of the drawings records.
Architect Computer Skills
- Revit Architecture
- Rhino 3D
- 3DS Max
- Lumion InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)